OB-6 by Sequential
Price match guarantee. If you find a cheaper price, we'll match it. Write us
The OB-6® desktop module is just as powerful and easy to use as its counterpart, the OB-6 Keyboard. The module has all of the same controls as the keyboard version and provides the same immediacy and ease of use. As with the OB-6 Keyboard, all parameters are at your fingertips, with full-sized knobs and switches and a comfortable, intuitive layout.
How does it sound? Massive — just like the keyboard, because on the inside, it’s exactly the same. The same analog signal path with discrete VCOs and VCFs. The same high-quality digital effects. The same classic Oberheim sound that has been earning raves from musicians around the world.
We’ve also added a poly chain feature so that any two OB-6s can be paired for twelve-voice polyphony!
- Two discrete VCOs per voice
- Continuously variable wave shape (sawtooth and variable-width pulse, plus triangle on oscillator 2) per oscillator
- Pulse width per oscillator
- Two-pole, resonant, filter per voice with low-pass, high-pass, band-pass, and notch functionality inspired by the original Oberheim SEM filter
- Four-stage (ADSR) envelope generator
- Five wave shapes: sine, sawtooth, reverse sawtooth, square, and random (sample and hold)
- Clock sync (internal or external MIDI clock)
- Polyphonic step sequencer with up to 64 steps and rests
- Stereo analog distortion
- Dual, 24-bit, 48 kHz digital effects, including: reverb (room, hall, plate, spring), delay (full bandwidth digital delay and emulated bucket brigade), chorus, flanger, phase shifters, and ring modulator
- Delay sync
- True bypass maintains fully analog signal path when digital effects are off