Pro SOLO Mk3 Converter by Kenton
Price match guarantee. If you find a cheaper price, we'll match it. Write us
The PRO-SOLO Mk3 converts MIDI data into CV- gate and clock signals.
The operation is easy and clear, settings can be saved in non-volatile memory. High-resolution 16-Bit converters provide accurate tracking and fast response. 1V/oct and Hz/V characteristics are possible as well as normal gate and Switched Trigger (S-Trig).
The unit features two CV- and one gate output, additionally there´s a analog clock output. MIDI thru socket can also be used as DIN-Sync output or it can output two additional voltages with a special cable. MIDI synced LFO.
- Features: Aux 2 & 3 with continuously variable voltage
- Drum trigger mode on the Aux outputs
- Two independent Clocks arbitrarily routable to each AUX and DIN Sync
- Pitchbend range with 48 notes up & down
- When the MIDI Thru jack is set to Sync, the Sync24, Clock 1, and Clock 2 modes are available
- Connections: MIDI in/thru
- CV output: 3.5 mm mini-jack
- Gate-output: 3.5 mm mini-jack
- AUX 3.5 mm mini-jack
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 130 x 97 x 40 mm
- Weight: 450 g
- Power adapter included