- Xaoc Devices
Tallin by Xaoc Devices
Price match guarantee. If you find a cheaper price, we'll match it. Write us
Tallin is a dual voltage control amplifier and overdrive. Both channels offer identical functions build around a "modern vintage" discrete VCA core.
The voltage control of Talin is unique in that it offers simultaneous exponential and linear control over its gain through two respective CV inputs (both normalled internally to 8V). The dedicated knob sets CV sensitivity from the EXP input thus allowing to control the dynamic range, or gain (should the input remain unpatched).
The 3-position switch allows to select the operating regime: a linear one (with soft-clipping engaged only when output exceeds 16Vpp), a non-symmetric overdrive (yielding mostly 2nd harmonic tube-like distortion), or a symmetric overdrive (yielding mostly 3rd harmonic transistor-like distortion).
- Discrete core analog VCA circuitry
- Simultaneous linear and exponential voltage control
- DC-coupled for control voltage processing
- Multi-color signal level indication
- Two distinct amp overdrive characteristics
- Size: 6HP
- Power: 20 mA +12V, 20 mA -12V