- Xaoc Devices
Sarajewo by Xaoc Devices
This item is on request and it is usually available in 10-15 working days. Send us an email to get an accurate extimate of delivery time.
Price match guarantee. If you find a cheaper price, we'll match it. Write us
Sarajewo is an analog delay module based on old school (but newly manufactured) BBD (Bucket Brigade Delay) chips.
It features three delay taps, an external clock input with various tempo sync factors, and a wide range of settings controllable via CV. It is based on high quality components with maximum effort put towards the highest sound quality possible, while still preserving the charm of the BBD technology.
The module offers a clean and warm analog sound with tons of character and a comfortable user interface with a tap tempo button, signal level indicators, sync and CV inputs, four signal outputs, and an adjustable feedback filter.
- BBD-based analog delay unit
- Up to 1560ms of analog delay times
- Three delay taps with individual outputs
- External clock synchronization
- Manual tap tempo function
- Variable tempo divisions and multiplications
- Automatic bandwidth control
- Tilt filter in feedback loop
- External feedback loop input
- Size: 12HP
- Power: 180 mA +12V, 120 mA -12V