Praga by Xaoc Devices
Price match guarantee. If you find a cheaper price, we'll match it. Write us
Praga is an expandable four-channel voltage controlled mixer featuring a stereo mixing bus, two auxiliary sends with stereo returns, clickless muting, dedicated modes for unipolar and bipolar voltage control over volume, DC-coupling, and a super-clean signal path obtained via high-quality VCA and opamp chips.
The design features an elaborate control circuit that combines the internal voltages generated by the panel potentiometers with external CV over volume and pan. The result is a natural attenuator response that constrains VCA gain to an usable range while minimizing distortion.
- Intuitive volume control behaviour
- Voltage control over volume and pan
- Dedicated modes for unipolar and bipolar voltage control over volume
- DC-coupled signal path
- Channel level indicators
- Two auxiliary sends with stereo returns
- Clickless channel muting
- 20hp, skiff friendly
- Current draw: +210mA / -180mA