Lipsk by Xaoc Devices
This item is used. Everything is in perfect working order. Comes with original box. View more pictures.
Lipsk facilitates the inversion of the individual bits produced by Drezno (or any other module connected to its input header at the back), and delivers the resulting code to its output header.
- Element of the universal subsystem for creating and processing analog signals in the 8-bit digital domain
- Suitable for CV and audio processing with no aliasing
- Bit inversion with manual and CV gate control
- No latency logic processing
- Size: 6hp, skiff friendly
- Power: +30mA / -0mA
- Reverse power protection