Belgrad by Xaoc Devices
Belgrad is all-analog voltage controlled filter module which, on par with our other modules, brings something new to the table.
While it can be used as a traditional VCF for “academic” subtractive synthesis, we guarantee countless hours of exciting timbral explorations thanks to its unique character, flexibility, and features. The most prominent feature is that it offers a multitude of frequency responses with two resonant peaks.
- All analog, dual core filter design
- 10 distinct frequency responses
- Wide tuning range, approx. 4hz to 28kHz
- Low noise audio path
- Voltage controlover the resonance and peaks balance
- Nonlinear feedback and cross-modulation V/octave input Adjustable input overdrive TECHNICAL DETAILS Eurorack synth compatible 14hp, skiff friendly Current draw: +45mA / -42mA