C4rbn by WMD
Price match guarantee. If you find a cheaper price, we'll match it. Write us
C4RBN is a 4/2-pole state variable filter with input saturation, output wavefolding and more. It offers a wide range of characters, from nice and clean filter sounds to screaming, squeaky, sounds.
- 3 independent 2 pole outputs for High Pass, Low Pass, and Bandpass
- Inverting Attenuator (attenuverter) for FM allows for positive and negative CV control over the cutoff frequency
- Independent 4 Pole output with switchable frequency response
- Input Saturation with 3 switchable levels and CV input for additional fine control
- PING circuit generates a fast decay envelope emulating the response of a vactrol
- Output wavefolder for extra bite and screaming character
- Resonance with self oscillation
- Temperature compensated 1V/Oct tracking.
- Performance focused control scheme allows for on-the-fly changes of filter types with intention
- Size: 4HP
- Power: 92 mA +12V, 82 mA -12V