Filter Lancet by Vermona
This item is on request and it is usually available in 10-15 working days. Send us an email to get an accurate extimate of delivery time.
Price match guarantee. If you find a cheaper price, we'll match it. Write us
Filter Lancet cannot deny its relation to Retroverb Lancet. No wonder that because both units share the same multimode filter with low, high and band-pass modes as well as an overdrive circuit and a discrete built VCA.
This smart combination allows you to create diverse effects using Filter Lancet, ranging from classic filter sweeps to wah- and tremolo-sounds and more.
Using an envelope with flexible triggering and its LFO, Filter Lancet’s effects can sync to your tracks. Chop up pad sounds rhythmically and alienate drum sounds completely.
- Filter characteristics switchable between lowpass, highpass and bandpass
- LFO, envelope, envelope follower and CV/pedal input
- Integrated distortion in the input section
- Controls: Balls, Cutoff, Resonance, Modulation Intensity, LFO Intensity
- Switches: Mode, modulation source, VCF on/off
- Power Supply: external DC-adapter with 12 V/1000 mA
- Dimensions: 21 cm x 14.5 cm x 5.5 cm (W x D x H)
- Weight: 0,75 kg