DRM1 MKIV by Vermona
Price match guarantee. If you find a cheaper price, we'll match it. Write us
Since the mid-nineties, the DRM1 has been synonymous with electronic drum and percussion sounds based on analog circuitry coupled with an uncompromising control surface. The DRM1 MKIV continues this tradition.
The DRM1 MKIV has eight channels that, like the components of a real drum kit, are specialized to produce specific percussive.
Seven handy soft-grip knobs for controlling sound-related parameters, completed with a panorama and a volume control build the heart of each instrument channel. All in all, 73 control elements make the DRM1 MKIV a creative playground for your electronic beats’ phonetic realization.
- eight analog instrument channels
- 73 knobs for real-time access to all parameters
- single output/insert per instrument channel
- stereo and headphone outputs
- MIDI (trigger) via DIN or USB port
- optional analog trigger inputs that recognizes dynamic levels and converts gate to MIDI messages
- switching power supply (100…240 V AC; 50/60 Hz)