Op-Z by Teenage Engineering
Price match guarantee. If you find a cheaper price, we'll match it. Write us
OP–Z it’s the first stand-alone 16 track sequencer that allows synchronised live composition of music, visuals and lights.
With the absence of a screen, it introduces the concept of ’bring your own display’ - use your iphone, ipad or computer, because the OP-Z is built for people on the move that already carry a great display in their pocket.
Packed with multiple synthesizer engines, beats, samples, effects, visuals and preset patterns, the OP-Z has the ability to control up to 16 lights through dmx. It has a unity 3d® integration to let you interact with your own 3d worlds, as well a built in photomatic feature which allows you to instantly sequence images taken with your smartphone camera.
- 16-track multi-speed sequencer
- 16 individual and independent synthesis, sampler and control tracks
- 160 user programmable patterns
- interchangeable modular effects
- 14 multi-program step components
- external screen with OP-Z ios app
- dual domain synthesis
- 6 axis motion sensor (g-force)
- bluetooth 5.0 LE
- 1 year battery stand-by time
- usb type-c jack
- 3.5 mm 4-pole jack (stereo out/mic)
- integrated mems microphone
- Battery operation via built-in rechargeable battery
- Dimensions: 212.5 x 57.5 x 10 mm
- incl. usb type c to usb a for charging and control