Notify me when the product will be available.
Pulsar-23 is an organismic drum machine that is currently in development at Soma. It has a semi-modular structure and consists of 23 independent modules.
- 4 drum channels: Bass drum, Bass\Percussion, Snare drum, Cymbals\Hi-Hat.
- 4 envelope generators with the unique ability to generate a sustain for the drum channels, turning them into noise\drone synthesizers.
- 4 independent loop recorders with the option for individual clocking. They record triggering events, not audio.
- Clock generator with an array of dividers as a very powerful tool for rhythm synthesis.
- Wide range LFO (0.1 – 5000Hz) with variable waveform.
- FX processor with CV control incl. CV control of the entire DSP’s sample rate.
- 2 CV-controlled gates.
- 2 CV-controlled VCAs.
Pulsar-23 is still in development. Delivery is scheduled to begin at the end of 2018 respectively the beginning of 2019. The price of 1785 Euro (incl. VAT) is the estimated maximum. In the end, the instrument might be a little cheaper.