- Soma Laboratory
- Pipe Black
Pipe Black by Soma Laboratory
This item is available at our store. Ready for shipment.
Price match guarantee. If you find a cheaper price, we'll match it. Write us
Pipe is a voice-breath-mouth controlled dynamic FX processor and synthesizer.
It turns your voice into a powerful FX / beat / lead / soundscape synthesizer and it offers unprecedented levels of vocal processing, truly expanding the traditional boundaries of singing.
Conventional singing with lyrics is also possible, and you can use the FX to add live modulations to your vocal performance.
The Pipe has 12 different algorithms: Orpheus, Filterra, Synth, Reverb, Madelay, Pulse, Bassdrum (three versions), Octava, Generator, Harcho!
- Maximum input voltage : 2.5V p-p
- Input impedance: 250 kOhm
- Nominal output voltage: 2V p-p
- Maximum output voltage: 9V p-p
- Output resistance: 150 Ohm
- Supply voltage: 12V DC
- Current consumption: 80 mA
- Weight of handheld part: 840 grams
- Cable length from PIPE to breakout box: 4 meters
- In the kit: PIPE, breakout box, cable, PSU