- Soma Laboratory
Illuminator by Soma Laboratory
This item is available at our store. Ready for shipment.
Price match guarantee. If you find a cheaper price, we'll match it. Write us
Illuminator is an eight channel converter that turns Eurorack and analog CV signals into a voltage that drives LEDs and LED strips, creating a unique light show in sync with your live performance.
CV signals coming from your music gear are already pulsating with the different parts and sounds of your track, so there is no need for any kind of programming or light operator.
- Suitable for light shows in connection with modular systems, artistic exhibitions and installations as well as for creative experiments with LEDs, electric motors, electromagnets and more
- 8 Identical channels, each with CV input socket (3.5 mm jack, range: 0 - 5 V)
- CV pin (compatible with SOMA Pulsar-23 and Ornament-8)
- Adjustable sensitivity and DC output (5.5 mm hollow plug, 2.1 mm inside, polarity: plus inside)
- Output power per channel: 12V / 0.5 A (6 W)
- Peak output current for one channel: 1.5 A
- Maximum output power for all channels: 4 A / 48 W
- Power supply connection: 5.5 mm x 2.1 mm Barrel connector, polarity: centre positive
- Input voltage range: 3 - 20 V DC
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 275 x 70 x 40 mm
- Weight: 300 g
- Includes 8 LED strips 1.5m (2 x white 4000 K, 2 x red, 2 x green, 2 x blue), connecting cable (3 m), power supply 60 W (12 V DC, 5 A), mains cable