Filterbank II Compact by Sherman
In Stock at Warehouse
This item is available at our warehouse. It will shipped in the next 3-7 working days.
Price match guarantee. If you find a cheaper price, we'll match it. Write us
The Sherman Filterbank 2 is a musical instrument in clear differentiation from the simple sound shaping of an "ordinary" filter.
With two very complex filters that can be used in parallel or serial mode, LFO, envelopes, rich distortion and various modular linking options, Filterbank 2 can generate a rich beat from the simple noise of a loose cable. The device is the right answer for unlimited sound shaping applications once you understand it. In an unusual housing and with a remarkably clear manual, the Filterbank 2 is unexpectedly functional and also extremely beautiful.
The compact version is much smaller and has all the connections on the top.
- Independent low pass, band pass and high pass filters with resonance, frequency and ADSR (positive - negative) controls
- These are switchable between parallel or serial
- The second filter has a 6 octave switch, and is synchronizable with the first filter
- 1 ADSR generator for these filters with an external output for use with more filterbanks or modular systems, triggered by the incoming signal, by a second sounds source, or by a gate
- 1 FM input for the filters, internal or external audio, LFO or CV
- 1 VCA overdrive with AR generator also
- 1 ring modulator input, internal or external audio, LFO or CV