Dual Filterbank 2 by Sherman
Price match guarantee. If you find a cheaper price, we'll match it. Write us
Two identical Sherman Filterbank2 units in a flat 19" case that can be used for desktop-playing around flat on a table too.
All in- and outputs are located on the front panel what makes you simply interconnecting both units and/or connecting the components with your other desktop instruments or whatever. As in the single rackversion both LFOs have an Oscillator output here.
With link in- and output switches the two separate filters can be connected to be controlled parallel.
- Independent low pass, band pass and high pass filters with resonance, frequency and ADSR (positive - negative) controls
- These are switchable between parallel or serial
- The second filter has a 6 octave switch, and is synchronizable with the first filter
- 1 ADSR generator for these filters with an external output for use with more filterbanks or modular systems, triggered by the incoming signal, by a second sounds source, or by a gate
- 1 FM input for the filters, internal or external audio, LFO or CV
- 1 VCA overdrive with AR generator also
- 1 ring modulator input, internal or external audio, LFO or CVc