VT-4 Voice Transformer by Roland
Price match guarantee. If you find a cheaper price, we'll match it. Write us
This item is used. Everything is in perfect working order. Power supply is not included, no original box. View more pictures.
VT-4 is an effects processor dedicated to the extraordinary instrument we all own: our voice. And like the human voice, the VT-4 is easy to use, and wonderfully effective.
Whether you are a solo electronic artist, a DJ, or the singer in a band, the VT-4 allows you to create and define a unique sound for your voice, from subtle corrections to the most radical transformations.
- Desktop effects unit for vocal effects
- Direct and creative operation via faders, knobs and buttons
- Vocoder, pitch shifting, harmonizer effects and more
- Adjustable reverb effect
- 8 Memory locations for your own settings
- Battery operation up to max. 6 hours possible (4x AA batteries)
- Input level: -40 to -12 dBu
- Output level: -10 dBu
- 1 Microphone input: XLR / TRS combo
- 1 Microphone input: 3.5 mm
- Stereo line output: 2x 6.3 mm jack
- 1 Headphone output: 3.5 mm
- MIDI input
- USB port
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 174 x 133 x 58 mm
- Weight: 554 g