Fireface UFX II by RME
The unique Fireface UFX II is the premier solution to transfer analog and digital audio data directly to a computer from practically any source.
Numerous unique features, well thought-out configuration dialogs, an industry-leading mixing engine and monitoring solution, professional DSP effects and class-leading analog circuits with latest digital converters put the Fireface UFX II at the very top of the range of computer-based audio interfaces.
- 30 Input/30 output channels
- Sample frequencies up to 192 kHz
- 60 Channels I/O via USB 2.0
- Digital gain control for all inputs - mic, line, instrument
- MIC In: Max. +18 dBu, 75 dB gain range
- Improved DURec - direct recording to an USB medium
- DSP with EQ
- Dynamics and Reverb
- 12x Analog I/O
- 4x Mic/Instrument Preamp. Digitally controllable
- 2x Headphone out
- 2x MIDI I/O
- 1x USB 2.0 (compatible with USB 3.0)