ADI 8 DS MKIII by RME
Price match guarantee. If you find a cheaper price, we'll match it. Write us
The ADI-8 DS Mk III is a highly flexible 8-channel AD/DA converter and digital to digital format converter with an unrivalled bunch of features. The device combines excellent analog circuit design with outstanding low latency AD/DA converter chips.
Along with SteadyClock, the DS offers AD and DA conversion of the highest quality, redefining the reference class of analog/digital converters.
- 8-channel AD converter, full symmetrical design, 119 dBA
- 8-channel DA converter, double balanced output, 120 dBA
- Low latency conversion: less than 12 samples delay
- 4 x AES/EBU I/O per D-sub, 8 channels @ 192 kHz
- 2 x ADAT I/O, 8 channels @ 96 kHz, 4 channels at 192 kHz
- Word clock input and output
- 2 x 8-channel level metering
- Comprehensive digital patch mode for full interconnectivity