Scanned by Qu-Bit
This item is used. Everything is in perfect working order. Comes with original box. View more pictures.
Scanned is an organic wavetable oscillator. It uses an unexplored technique known as Scanned Synthesis to animate wavetables that are created in real-time. This synthesis method was conceived by the father of computer music, Max Mathews, as the next paradigm in digital oscillators, and until now, has never been implemented on hardware.
- First hardware implementation of Scanned Synthesis
- Organic wavetable generation and animations
- Can be a free-running oscillator or triggered voice
- Inject input allows external audio or CV sources to excite the string
- Evolving timbral landscapes without external modulation
- Four hammer shapes with interpolation
- Aluminum front panel
- Size: 16hp
- Depth: 23mm
- Power: 98 mA +12V, 13 mA -12V, 0 mA 5V