Medusa Black Limited Edition by Polyend
Medusa hybrid synthesizer is a fruit of the collaboration between Dreadbox and Polyend companies. It has emerged from both teams unusual approach to integrating analog and digital domains into a totally new quality. The innovative way of connecting a classic synthesis character with the digital versatility and unique musical controller brings out the best of these two worlds.
- Three synchronizable analog oscillators with the choice of four classic wave types for each of them.
- One 24dB classic Dreadbox analog filter with three different types (2pole LP, 4pole LP, HP).
- Frequency modulation separately for analog oscillators and filter.
- Analog noise generator with colour shaping.
- Three digital wavetable oscillators with a choice of 64 morphable wavetables.
- Three different play modes: monophonic, semi polyphonic x3, semi polyphonic x6.
- Audio input lets you use the power of Medusa sound engine with external audio sources.
- Second OLED screen to display all necessary synthesis data.
- Five independent and adjustable low-frequency oscillators with an extensive pool of parameters to control.
- Five independent, adjustable and loopable DADSR envelopes with a wide list of parameters to assign.
- Mixer for all seven paths of independent analog, digital and noise voices.
- Separate volume control for headphones and master audio outputs.
- Implemented MIDI protocol with bi-directional USB and DIN input, output and through. MPE compatible controller.
- Sustain notes using the Drone mode. Transpose the running sequences.