DJM-900NXS2 by Pioneer DJ
Price match guarantee. If you find a cheaper price, we'll match it. Write us.
Take your performance to new heights with the DJM-900NXS2, which features our first ever 64-bit mixing processor for a warmer, more nuanced sound. Fine-tuned the EQ and fader curves and enhanced the FX controls to give you even more creative choice. Plus the versatile DJM-900NXS2 has an independent Send/Return, 4 phono inputs and 2 USB ports – giving you flexibility to set it up your way.
- EQ/ISO: 3 band
- EQ/ISO Range: Built-in, switchable 3-band equaliser: -26 dB ~ +6 dB / 3-band isolator: -∞ ~ +6 dB
- Channels: 4
- Sound Color FX: Crush, Dub Echo, Filter, Noise, Sweep, Space
- Beat FX: Delay, Echo, Filter, Flanger, Helix, Phaser, Ping Pong, Pitch, Slip Roll, Spiral, Reverb, Roll, Trans, Vinyl Brake
- Mic Connection: XLR / 1/4-inch Jack Combo, 1/4-inch TRS Jack
- Inputs: 4 Digital (Coaxial), 4 CD/LINE (RCA), 4 PHONO (RCA), 2 MIC (XLR/TRS Jack Combo, 1/4 inch TRS Jack)
- Send/Return: 1 SEND (1/4-inch TS jack), 1 RETURN (1/4-inch TS jack)
- Outputs: 2 MASTER (XLR, RCA), 1 BOOTH (1/4 inch TRS Jack), 2 HEADPHONE MONITOR (1/4 inch Jack, mini-jack), 1 REC OUT (RCA), 1 Digital (Coaxial)
- Size: 333mm, 107.9mm, 414.2mm (WxHxD)
- Weight: 8 kg