Summit by Novation
Price match guarantee. If you find a cheaper price, we'll match it. Write us
The best sounding synthesiser Novation has ever made, Summit doubles the power of Peak’s digital New Oxford Oscillators up to 16 voices and two parts, and adds a wealth of new features and a premium-quality five-octave keyboard. A synth much greater than the sum of its parts, it gives the serious producer or performer everything they need to design and play stunning basses, leads, arps, pads, effects and beyond.
Thanks to Novation's proprietary New Oxford Oscillators, the Summit is capable of subtractive, FM, and wavetable synthesis methods—making the synthesizer as fluid as the streams trickling down its namesake. These oscillators are gelled together via Summit's analog multimode filter. This means that the Summit is analog where it counts, capable of handling lush brassy textures, or booming subs. The Summit also offers multitimbral options and a robust effects section that includes Distortion, Chorus, Delay and Reverb. Additionally, the synthesizer includes a stereo input that is routable to Summit's effects section and aux outputs! Make base camp at the Summit and allow yourself to get lost in the lush digital vistas of the synthesizer. Breathe in the cold mountain air and listen to the pads and winds as you're swept up in view from the Summit.
- Multitimbral on 2 areas
- Based on the peak architecture
- Semi-weighted 61-key keyboard with velocity response and aftertouch
- 3 Oscillators per voice
- Doubled analog filters
- Analog VCAs and 3 analog distortion levels per voice
- 3 NCO New Oxford oscillators per voice enable subtractive, wavetable or FM sound generation
- Analog multimode filter with 12/24 dB per voice with dual mode
- Effects like distortion, chorus, delay and reverb
- Pitch and modulation wheel
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 998.4 x 302.4 x 71 mm
- Weight: 11 kg