Mono by Norand
Price match guarantee. If you find a cheaper price, we'll match it. Write us
Under the hood, Mono hosts a uniquely designed analog synthesis engine. Discover a wide palette of sounds in a minimalistic, two oscillator, one filter set-up.
Mono introduces contextual modulation, a unique modulation system that gives you full control over every parameters. Each have their own envelope and audio-frequency modulator. By simply touching a knob to select the underlying parameter, unleash Mono’s full creative potential.
From simple note sequence to complex ratcheted phrase with parameter automations, Mono’s sequencer does it all, with a straight-forward user-friendly interface. Each of Mono's 2048 patterns stores a patch (or preset) with all modulation parameters, as well as a 64-step sequencence with automation events !
- Fully analog signal path
- 2x analog oscillators
- Continuously variable waveform
- Thru-zero frequency modulation
- Filter overdrive
- 1x 3-pole multi-mode filter
- 1x Main ADSR envelope
- Up to 64 step per pattern
- Individual length/scale/beat-division per pattern
- Individual microshift/ratchet/probability per step
- Per step parameter automation (offsets)
- 32 projects
- 64 patterns with patch memory per projects
- 3200 parameter automation per pattern