Yarns by Mutable Instruments
Price match guarantee. If you find a cheaper price, we'll match it. Write us
Yarns is a MIDI interface providing up to 4 channels of very accurate CV/Gate conversion, which can be assigned to up to 4 voices.
In single voice mode, note, velocity, modulation and aftertouch (or other CC) CV are produced, along with a gate, a trigger, and a clock/reset output.
In two voices mode, two channels of note, modulation or aftertouch CV are produced, along with two gates, and clock/reset outputs.
Finally, in four voices mode, four pairs of CV/Gate outputs are provided.
Each voice has a built-in digital LFO to interpret modulation wheel messages as a vibrato; can respond to pitch-bend messages; or can be smoothed with a glide/portamento control no need for a dedicated module and patches to get the right response from a MIDI keyboard!
- Monophonic with note, velocity, modulation wheel, auxiliary CC/aftertouch CV
- 2-voice polyphonic or 2-part multitimbral with two note CV and auxiliary CC/aftertouch CV
- 4-voice polyphonic or 4-part multitimbral with four note CV
- 4-part trigger conversion with MIDI note selection for each part
- Polychaining mode handling half of the notes internally and forwarding the other half to the MIDI out
- 1 V/oct and 5V Gate/Trigger standard
- Audio output mode replacing the note CV by a digital oscillator offering sine, square, pulse, triangle, sawtooth or noise waveforms
- Size: 12HP
- Depth: 20 mm
- Power: 60 mA +12V, 2 mA -12V