Peaks by Mutable Instruments
Out of Stock
The item is out of stock. Leave your email to to be contacted once the item will be in stock again.
This item is used. Everything is in perfect working order. It comes with original box. View more pictures.
- Segment durations ranging from 0.2ms to 8s.
- Quartic attack, exponential decay, exponential release.
- 0.03 Hz to 160 Hz.
- 5 basic waveforms: square, triangle, sine, stepped, random.
- Waveform variations and morphing for each of these: PWM, slope, folding/harmonics, step size, interpolation.
- Phase at reset control.
- Tap LFO can lock onto irregular rhythms.
- Channel 1: 808 kick model with extra parameters (tune, punch).
- Channel 2: 808 snare model with extra parameters (tune, decay).
- Channel 2: A specific combination of settings transform the snare into a modelled 808 hi-hat.
- Twin: Channel 1&2 share the same parameters but can be triggered independently.
- Split: Channel 1 is edited by knobs 1&2, channel 2 edited by knobs 3&4, with a simplified 2-parameter control scheme.
- Expert: Channel 1&2 are completely independent.
- Size: 8HP
- Power: +12V:60mA, -12V:2mA