- Mutable Instruments
Branches by Mutable Instruments
Out of Stock
The item is out of stock. Leave your email to to be contacted once the item will be in stock again.
A Bernoulli gate takes a logic signal (trigger or gate) as an input, and routes it to either of its two outputs according to a random coin toss.
The knob controls how fair the coin toss is with the knob in minimal position, the first output always win, with the knob in maximal position the second output always wins with random fun in-between. And obviously, this bias is CV-controllable.
- Randomly skip steps in a sequence, triggers in a rhythmic pattern
- Dispatch rhythmic events to two instruments or sub-patches
- A building block for large generative patches
- An abrasive digital noise source at audio rates
- Size: 6HP
- Depth: 20 mm
- Power: 25 mA +12V, 1 mA -12V