Blinds by Mutable Instruments
Blinds is a 4-channel voltage-controlled signal polarizer. Each channel consists of a polarizer circuit, also known as a four-quadrant multiplier.
This circuit acts like a VCA, except that a negative control voltage will cause the output signal to be inverted, instead of being silenced. Blinds’ outputs are daisy-chained, allowing adjacent groups of 2, 3, or all 4 channels, to be mixed together.
- Scale, invert and offset up to four modulation signals
- Mix up to four CVs or audio sources
- Multiply (ring-modulate) two audio sources, with adjustable carrier rejection
- “who can do more can do less”: each channel can be used as a plain VCA
- Size: 12HP
- Depth: 20 mm
- Power: 90 mA +12V, 90 mA -12V