Beads by Mutable Instruments
This item is used. Everything is in perfect working order. Comes with original box. View more pictures.
Beads is a reinvention of Mutable Instruments’ Clouds. The concept is the same, live granular processing of an incoming audio signal, and the labels on the panel remain familiar.
- Stereo I/O with automatic level detection.
- Manual override of the level detection.
- Automatic mono/stereo switching through patch cable detection.
- Recording time: 4s (48kHz 16-bit, stereo) to 32s (24kHz µ-law, mono).
- Feedback path delay: 1 sample.
- Independent knobs for feedback, dry/wet amount, and reverb amount.
- CV input assignable to each of these three parameters, or to variable combinations of them.
- When unpatched, the R output is summed to the L output.
- Optional generation of a gate signal on the R output.
- Audio codec: 24kHz, 32kHz or 48kHz, 24-bit.
- Processing rate: audio-rate for the SEED and FREEZE inputs, 4kHz for the CV inputs.
- CV input range: +/- 8V for grain parameters, +/- 5V for density (with V/O tracking) and assignable CV.
- Internal processing: 32-bit floating point.
- Size: 14HP
- Depth: 25mm
- Power: +12V:100mA, -12V:10mA