Werkstatt-01 & CV Expander by Moog
Price match guarantee. If you find a cheaper price, we'll match it. Write us
The Werkstatt-01 is a patchable analog synthesizer kit based on classic Moog circuits. Assembly is extremely simple; any user can quickly assemble an analog synthesizer with minimal tools and expertise.
Werkstatt-01 is a patchable and compact analog synthesizer - a must have for any “synth curious” musician who wants to learn first hand what synthesis is all about by building their very own analog synthesizer. This easy to assemble kit requires no prior electronics experience and is a perfect afternoon project.
The straightforward simplicity of Werkstatt-01’s design makes it an ideal starting point to discover a vast new world of analog sound design and the (included) 1/8" CV Expander makes it ideal for everyone wanting to add the iconic Moog sound to their music.
- Oscillator: PWM or Pitch w/ Amount control
- Filter: Classic 4-Pole Ladder Filter w/ Resonance control
- Filter Modulation Source: Envelope or LFO w/ Amount control and Polarity switch
- LFO Waves: Square or Triangle waveshape w/ rate control
- Envelope Genrator: Variable Attack and Decay with Sustain On/Off
- VCA Modulation: Envelope or ON (Drone)
- CV Inputs: VCA, VCF, VCO Linear, VCO Exponential FM, LFO Rate, VCF External Audio
- CV/GATE Outputs: 2x Keyboard, 2x Trigger, 2x Gate, 2x Envelope, 2x LFO, 2x VCF, 2x VCO
- Audio Output: Nominal +/-1.5V Signal
- Power: +12VDC Center Positive w/ 1.2A Wall transformer