Mother 32 by Moog
Price match guarantee. If you find a cheaper price, we'll match it. Write us
The Mother-32 is the first desktop semi-modular synthesizer by Moog. It is a distinctive analog instrument that adds raw analog sound, sequencing and extensive interconnectivity to any electronic or modular system.
Secured in a rugged extruded aluminium case, Mother 32 feature a voltage controlled step sequencer with memory locations, a classic oscillator with dual output, ladder filters, wide-range lfo, white noise and midi connectivity and a 32 point patchbay for extended synthesis complexity.
- Voltage controlled 32-step sequencer with 64 sequence-locations
- Low pass & high pass moog ladder Filter (20Hz-20kHz) with VC controlled resonance
- Moog oscillator with pulse and saw tooth wave outputs
- MIDI input and MIDI to CV converter
- 32 Modular patch-bay with 5 patch-cables 3.5 mm mini jack
- 2 VC controlled mixer
- Main module is Euro-Rack compatible
- Line-/Headphone-output 6.3 mm jack
- Line-input 3.5 mm mini-jack
- Dimensions (W x H x D): approx. 319 x 107 x 133 mm
- Weight: approx. 1.59 kg