MiniTaur by Moog
Price match guarantee. If you find a cheaper price, we'll match it. Write us
Minitaur is a powerful, compact Analog Bass Synthesizer that features a classic one knob per function design.
The Minitaur puts legendary analog Moog bass into a package designed to fit seamlessly into today's performance and production environments.
There are no confusing or convoluted menus to dig through. Plug in a MIDI controller or hook it up to your computer and start playing immediately.
- 2 Waveshape Oscillators with Square and Saw waveshapes
- Monophonic (Can be poly-chained)
- Filter 20Hz-20KHz Moog Ladder Filter
- Modulation Sources LFO (Triange, Square, Saw, Ramp, Sample & Hold), Filter Envelope
- 2x ADSR Envelopes with Legato On, Legato Off and EG Reset
- Audio Output ¼” TS, ⅛” TRS Headphone with volume control
- MIDI I/O DIN In, and MIDI I/O over USB
- Filter CV (Fixed Dest.), Pitch CV (Default), Volume CV (Default), KB Gate (Default)