- Modal Electronics
Argon8M by Modal Electronics
This item is available at our store. Ready for shipment.
Price match guarantee. If you find a cheaper price, we'll match it. Write us
Argon8 M by Modal Electronics is an 8-voice polyphonic wavetable synthesizer. It features four digital oscillators per voice split into two controllable wavetables.
There are 4 flexible multi-mode filters and 3 dedicated flexible envelope generators for AMP, MOD and FILTER that can be accessed independently or all three simultaneously on board.
- True 8 voice polyphonic
- FX include Chorus, Phaser, Flanger, Lo-fi, Tremolo, Rotary, 3 x Delay types and Reverb
- Real time sequencer with 512 notes with input quantise and four recordable / editable parameter animations
- Delay FX, LFO’s, sequencer and arpeggiator can be either clocked internally or externally
- 100 sequencer presets that can be linked to any patch for quickly loading arrangements
- 500 patch memories, all fully editable and ships with 300 factory programs and 200 user patch spaces.
- Patch upload and download through the free MODALapp
- 100 sequencer presets and 100 FX presets
- Analogue clock sync in and out (configured to the KORG / Teenage Engineering specification)
- MIDI DIN in and out
- Full size quarter inch jacks for stereo audio outs, headphones and external control such as sustain and expression
- 3.5 mm stereo input with ability to route incoming audio through the FX
- Class compliant MIDI provided over USB connection to host computer or tablet
- Housing is made from steel and aluminum
- Power: DC-9.0V-1.5A
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 384 x 127 x 80 mm