- Michigan Synth Works
- XVI Desktop USB 16 Channel Fader Bank
XVI Desktop USB 16 Channel Fader Bank by Michigan Synth Works
Out of Stock
The item is out of stock. Leave your email to to be contacted once the item will be in stock again.
XVI Desktop is a 16 channel desktop control surface.
This device requires a MiniUSB 5V power supply which supplies 500mA or more (not included) for stand alone use. It is NOT recommend for use with passive USB hubs, only powered ones.
- Long throw LED 60mm faders
- 0-5V, 0-10V, -5 to +5V CV ranges per channel
- USB Powered (MINI USB, Cable included)
- Fully analog CV outputs
- I2C communications as leader or follower
- 2x Fully buffered I2C Ports for longer cable runs. (3.5mm TRS)
- I2C mode and addressing easily set by hardware switches. No coding needed
- USB MIDI and TRS B MIDI (can be used simultaneously with different mappings)
- I2C, MIDI, and CV can be used simultaneously
- Arduino codebase for further customization of midi output/I2C data
- Enclosure is 220mmx125mmx31mm