Notify me when the product will be available.
The Tanzmaus drum-computer is a further development of MFB 503. He offers five analogue percussion instruments (909 style) and two sample sections, who have access to 16 samples.
Furthermore you can program an alternative sample. A chase sequencer stores up to 64 patterns. You can chain up to 16 different patterns, A/B let you switch or alternate between A and B. Moreover you can program up to 16 different Flam algorithm. Step length is individual selectable for each instrument, polyrhythms are easy to get. 32 steps, 16th or 16th/8th triplets are the basic metrics and a 15 different shuffles can be set globally.
The compact chassis is built from steel plate.
- Bassdrum : Attack Level, Decay Time, Noise Level, Noise Decay Time, Pitch, Tune, Attack Type, Distortion, LFO
- Snare: Tune, Noise Level, Noise Decay Time, Tone Decay Time, Attack Type
- Rimshot: -
- Claps: Filter, Reverb Decay Time, Intensity, Number and Patterns of Attacks, LFO
- Tom: Decay Time, Tune, Pitch, Attack Level, Attack Type, Panning, LFO
- Sample 1 (Alt) and 2 (Alt): Decay Time, Attack Time, Tune, LFO