X-Pan by Make Noise
Price match guarantee. If you find a cheaper price, we'll match it. Write us
The X-PAN is a compact and powerful 5 channel Voltage Controlled Stereo Mixer with Low Noise and High Headroom allowing for creation of complex panoramic audio imagery.
X-PAN is highly responsive to control signals allowing for exploration of the fluctuating stereo sidebands possible with Audio Rate Crossfading and Panning. X-PAN is Direct coupled for use as a CV Processing and Routing toolbox.
X-PAN consists of two full featured Channels and one simpler Channel. The top two Channels each have voltage controlled cross-fading and panning while the third Channel is a stereo aux input with stereo VCA. All three Channels are combined together at the stereo SUM outputs.
- 5 signal inputs all routed to a dynamic stereo output
- Contains 10 High Quality VCA circuits in just 10hp
- Fully Voltage Controlled Panning, Cross-fading and Mixing
- Easy to maintain signal integrity with high headroom, low noise circuitry
- Audio Rate crossfading and panning, fluctuating stereo sidebands
- Aux Stereo Inputs controlled by Stereo VCA with Combo Pot
- Direct Coupled for use as Complex CV router
- Size: 10HP
- Depth: 30mm
- Power: 145mA @ +12V, 110mA @ -12V