System Cartesian by Make Noise
This product is not eligible for the price match. Write us if you need more infos.
System Cartesian is a complete modular synth that travels to All Coasts and puts the René (2018) Cartesian Sequencer to fantastic use along the way. This system is capable of Subtractive Synthesis, Additive Synthesis, FM Synthesis, Phase Modulation Synthesis, Ring Modulation, Amplitude Modulation and more... often simultaneously.
Please get in contact at firstname.lastname@example.org to get an updated quote on this item.
- New School Cartesian Sequencing: René
- Analog Oscillator: STO
- Sub-Oscillator: STO
- Digital Multi-Voice Oscillator: tELHARMONIC
- Dual Analog Control Voltage generator: MATHS
- Complex Random Voltage Generator: Wogglebug
- Dual Low Pass Gate: LxD
- Balanced Modulation and Mixing: modDemix
- Mixing and Monitoring: Rosie
- 3U Skiff w/ power supply
- Ships with 20 Ad Infinitum patch cables
- Size: 3U
- Total hp: 104
- Dimension: 21.5 x 5.14 x 3.5 (inches)