Spectraphon by Make Noise
Out of Stock
The item is out of stock. Leave your email to to be contacted once the item will be in stock again.
This item is used. Everything is in perfect working order. It comes with original box. View more pictures.
- Dual Digital VCO with eight simultaneous outputs, as well as two audio inputs, two gate inputs and ten CV inputs
- Built on Make Noise’s new digital hardware platform, the most powerful digital module we have yet created
- Coded by Tom Erbe of soundhack
- Spectral Amplitude Modulation (SAM) creates spectral oscillations based on continuous analysis of the audio at the input
- Spectral Array Oscillation (SAO) creates spectral oscillations based on stored sets of spectra called Arrays, which are created in the SAM mode
- Each of the two VCOs operates independently in SAO or SAM, in any combination
- High definition internal Frequency Modulation Bus with easy access to Harmonic Ratios via the Tuning Beacon
- Sub-Oscillator/CV outputs give access to unique sub-oscillator shapes, envelope following, or clockable modulation sources
- Sine and Sub operate independent of FM Bus modulation.
- Follow and Sync operations on Side B for ease of use in dual oscillator patches, tuned FM, hard sync sweeps etc.
- Size: 34HP
- Depth: 36mm
- Power: 230mA @ +12V, 55mA @ -12V