René 2018 by Make Noise
This product is not eligible for the price match. Write us if you need more infos.
The René eurorack module is the world's only 3D Cartesian Music Sequencer. Named for the French philosopher & mathematician René Descartes, it uses the Cartesian coordinate system to unlock the analog step sequencer from the shackles of linearity.
The original René was a one-channel, two-dimensional Cartesian sequencer with limited memory, this new René is a three-channel, three-dimensional Cartesian sequencer with memory for up to 64 complete STATEs. Considering the multiple channels and FUN programming options across multiple axes, René has become an n-dimensional matrix or tesseract of synthesizer sequencing.
- 3 CV outputs for controlling pitch or timbre
- 3 Gate outputs for generating musical events
- Snake and Cartesian patterns available simultaneously
- STORE all Programming in one of 64 STATEs.
- New Z-Axis allows for modulating through any combination of 64 STOREd STATEs
- All programming done real-time, programming of René is a key performance element
- Visualization of pattern activity always displayed on left half with 16 illuminated Knobs
- Visual indication of Programming always displayed on right half with 16 illuminated touch buttons
- Communicates w/ TEMPI via Select Bus to Select, Store, Revert, Multi-Paste and MESH STATEs
- Maximum amount of artist controlled musical variation, derived from minimum amount of analog data input
- All new touch sensing technology tested successfully on the most commonly used euro rack power solutions
- Size: 34HP
- Depth: 24mm
- Power: 235mA +12V, 0mA -12V