Pressure Point by Make Noise
This item is available at our store. Ready for shipment.
This product is not eligible for the price match. Write us if you need more infos.
This item is used. Everything is in perfect working order. It comes with original box. View more pictures.
- The Gate signals may be used to turn portions of a patch ON/ OFF, generate Timing Events within a patch or to Trigger a Function Generator such as MATHS
- The PRESSure signals may be used to add expression to a patch by varying Pitch or Timbre in real-time, based upon the artist's input
- The Tuned Voltages may be used to play the Pitch of a sound in a traditional melodic fashion, Program Chords or Timbral shifts (aka Presets)
- Up to 4 may be CHAINed together (using CHAIN Cable), to create controllers of varying size and complexity
- All outputs are capable of driving a passive 4 way mult without loading effects (no buffered mult needed)
- Expansion port allows for sequential control via the BRAINS expander module
- Size: 20HP
- Depth: 24mm
- Power: 20 mA +12V, 0 mA -12V