- Make Noise
- Optomix Rev2
Optomix Rev2 by Make Noise
Out of Stock
The item is out of stock. Leave your email to to be contacted once the item will be in stock again.
OPTOMIX eurorack module is a two-channel Low Pass Gate that utilizes 4 vactrols in order to provide simultaneousvoltage-control over the Amplitude and Frequency content of a signal.
It is in essence, a VCF-A complete with an auxiliary input allowing for the chaining of multiple units to create larger mixes. Revision 2 add the ability to allow OPTOMIX to be used as an Audio Compressor or CV Processor/Generator.
- Damp circuit updated to accept audio as well as CV allows for side-chain compression.
- STRIKE INput allows use of Gate signal to trigger Low Pass Gate circuit.
- DAMP and STRIKE parameters combine to allow for easy programming of percussive sounds
- Normalization of a positive offset to the Channel inputs allows for level-shifting of CV, Envelope Generator and even subtle non-symmetrical clipping of signals
- Summing stage with an AUXiliary IN allows for chaining of multiple units creating larger mixes
- Part of a decentralized mix console integrated throughout the system along with X-PAN, modDemix, Dynamix, and RxMx
- Direct coupled, process audio or control signals
- Utilizes 4 vactrols
- Size: 8HP
- Depth: 24mm
- Power: 25 mA +12V, 25 mA -12V