Optomix Rev2 by Make Noise
OPTOMIX eurorack module is a two-channel Low Pass Gate that utilizes 4 vactrols in order to provide simultaneousvoltage-control over the Amplitude and Frequency content of a signal.
It is in essence, a VCF-A complete with an auxiliary input allowing for the chaining of multiple units to create larger mixes. Revision 2 add the ability to allow OPTOMIX to be used as an Audio Compressor or CV Processor/Generator.
- Damp circuit updated to accept audio as well as CV allows for side-chain compression.
- STRIKE INput allows use of Gate signal to trigger Low Pass Gate circuit.
- DAMP and STRIKE parameters combine to allow for easy programming of percussive sounds
- Normalization of a positive offset to the Channel inputs allows for level-shifting of CV, Envelope Generator and even subtle non-symmetrical clipping of signals
- Summing stage with an AUXiliary IN allows for chaining of multiple units creating larger mixes
- Part of a decentralized mix console integrated throughout the system along with X-PAN, modDemix, Dynamix, and RxMx
- Direct coupled, process audio or control signals
- Utilizes 4 vactrols
- Size: 8HP
- Depth: 24mm
- Power: 25 mA +12V, 25 mA -12V