- Make Noise
modDemix by Make Noise
This item is on request and it is usually available in 10-15 working days. Send us an email to get an accurate extimate of delivery time.
This product is not eligible for the price match. Write us if you need more infos.
The modDemix eurorack module features 2 identical direct-coupled balanced modulator circuits that may be used together or independently for Ring Modulation, VCA, Mixer, Signal Multiplication, Voltage Controlled Polarization, Attenuation and more.
- Unique balanced modulator circuit turns OFF around zero volts at the Carrier/ Control INput, making the circuit behave well as a VCA
- STRENGTH is a Combo Knob, with nothing patched to STRENGTH CV IN, it works as a standard panel control, setting Level. With signal patched to STRENGTH CV IN, it works as an attenuator, setting the strength of the modulation
- Both circuits feed a summing stage, allowing the module to be used as a voltage controlled mixer
- AUXiliary IN allows for the stacking of multiple modDemix and/ or Optomix to create larger mixes
- Part of a decentralized mix console integrated throughout the system along with Optomix, X-PAN, Dynamix, and RxMx
- Size: 6HP
- Depth: 6mm
- Power: 30 mA +12V, 30 mA -1