MATHS by Make Noise
Price match guarantee. If you find a cheaper price, we'll match it. Write us.
Maths is a control voltage generator and processor. Amongst other things can be used as an Envelope Generator, LFO, Slew Generator, a polarizer/attenuator, clock divider, and a VCO.
It can translate digital information (clocks and triggers) into analog information, and vice versa. The wave shapes can be changed from Logarithmic to Linear to Exponential with a control knob, which also affects their frequency range and timbre.
Two cycle buttons easily convert the functions from triggered or gated envelopes to looping LFOs.
- Analog Computer Module Designed for Musical Control Voltage Manipulation and Generation
- Voltage Controlled Envelope or LFO as slow as 25 minutes and as fast as 1khz
- Apply Lag, Slew or Portamento to control voltages
- Change the depth of modulation and modulate backwards
- Combine up to 4 control signals to create more complex modulations
- Musical Events such as Ramping up or Down in Tempo, on command
- Initiating Musical events upon sensing motion in the system
- Musical note division and/or Flam
- Size: 20HP
- Depth: 24mm
- Power: 60 mA +12V, 50 mA -12V