LxD by Make Noise
Out of Stock
The item is out of stock. Leave your email to to be contacted once the item will be in stock again.
The LxD eurorack module, Low Strike Duo, is a dual-response, two channel, direct-coupled, Low Pass Gate, which utilizes vactrols in order to provide simultaneous control over the Amplitude and Frequency Spectrum of an Input Signal.
It is, in essence, a VCFA (Voltage Controlled Filter Amplifier). Unlike the Optomix, the LxD offers two different filter responses. CH. 1 offers a 12db/Octave response that is mildly-resonant, while CH. 2 offers a 6bd/Octave that is non-resonant. The OUTput of CH. 1 is normalled to the INput of CH. 2. This normalization puts the two channels in series, which is similar to the VCF into VCA arrangement made popular by many monosynths of the 1970s.
- Classic VCF->VCA arrangement in small 4hp module
- STRIKE INput allows use of Gate signal to trigger Low Pass Gate circuit, "plucking" or "striking" the vactrol
- Low noise, low distortion, smooth, natural-sounding circuit
- Direct coupled, process audio or control signals
- Utilizes 2 vactrols
- Size: 4HP
- Depth: 36 mm
- Power: 20mA@ +12V, 20mA @ -12