Function by Make Noise
Out of Stock
The item is out of stock. Leave your email to to be contacted once the item will be in stock again.
Function is part of the Maths family of control voltage utility modules. It is a small analog computer designed for solely musical purposes. Generate a variety of linear, logarithmic, or exponential functions.
- Generate a variety of linear, logarithmic, or exponential functions
- Functions as short as 2ms and as long as 25 minutes per cycle!
- Triggered Functions (Envelope)
- Continuous Functions (LFO)
- Invert and/ or Integrate (Lag, Slew, Portamento)
- Discrete Time Functions (S&H, T&H)
- LEDs indicate activity on all outputs
- End of Rise and End of Cycle Pulses facilitate programming of more complex functions
- All outputs capable of driving a passive 4 way mult without loading effects (no buffered mult needed here)
- Size: 8HP
- Depth: 24mm
- Power: 30 mA +12V, 20 mA -12V