- Make Noise
Echophon by Make Noise
This item is on request and it is usually available in 10-15 working days. Send us an email to get an accurate extimate of delivery time.
This product is not eligible for the price match. Write us if you need more infos.
Echophon eurorack module is a pitch Shifting Echo with smooth Time Modulation, Tempo Sync, saturating Feedback and a unique Pitch Shifting algorithm inspired by the Springer Tempophon and engineered by Tom Erbe of soundhack.
- Shift Pitch of signal +/- 2 Octaves
- Exponential control of delay time -Maximum Time 1.7 Seconds, Minimum Time 7 ms
- Tempo input allows synchronization of Echoes to multiple or division of an external Clock
- Two independent internal digital Feedback paths (Loop 1 and Loop 2)
- External Analog Feedback Path for filtered or processed echoes
- FREEZE button/ gate input allows for hold, stutter and sampling techniques
- 24 bit ADC/DAC, 32bit processing, 16bit delay storage operating at 40khz
- Vactrol based Mix circuit for smooth blending of dry and wet signals
- All Analog Dry Signal Path
- Size: 20HP
- Depth: 30mm
- Power: 70 mA +12V, 40 mA -12V