DXG by Make Noise
This product is not eligible for the price match. Write us if you need more infos.
The Dual Stereo Gate (DXG) music synthesizer module is a Dual Stereo Low Pass Gate and Mixer. It follows in the footsteps of the QMMG, Optomix, RxMx, DynaMix, and LxD.
Unlike its predecessors, the DXG is specifically oriented around mixing stereo signals, making it an important addition to any system containing modules like XPO, QPAS, Morphagene, Mimeophon, and other stereo modules by Make Noise or others.
Unique to the DXG is a new low pass gate circuit that does not use vactrols. This circuit is 100% analog and its response was arrived at after many months tailoring it to meet or exceed the expectations that have been set by all the vactrol low pass gates that Make Noise has created over the years.
- Vactrol-free design for classic Low Pass Gate sounds, but with the balance and consistency needed for true Stereo
- Fully Stereo i/o for easy integration into a Stereo-equipped modular synthesizer
- All Left inputs normalled for easy use with Mono signals
- STRIKE INput allows use of Gate signal to trigger Low Pass Gate circuit, creating “plucking" or "pinging" sound from any Gate
- Summing stage with Stereo AUXiliary IN allows for chaining of multiple units, creating larger mixes
- Part of a decentralized mix console integrated throughout the system along with X-PAN, Optomix, XOH, etc.
- Pairs well with XPO, QPAS, Morphagene, Mimeophon, Spectraphon etc.
- Size: 8HP
- Depth: 43mm
- Power: 74mA @ +12V, 86mA @ -12V