DPO by Make Noise
This item is used. Everything is in perfect working order. Comes with original box. Some light rack rash. View more pictures.
The DPO eurorack module is a 100% analog voltage controlled oscillator designed for generating complex waveforms and implementing FM synthesis within the analog domain. It is designed for fast live sound creation. The module groups functionality intuitively to make complex patching move more quickly, while still interacting in an exciting way with all other modules.
- Vintage voiced, all analog
- Triangle Core with Sine, Saw, Spike & Square wave shapes
- Dedicated FM and Mod buses
- Modulation source signals are internally routed with associated destination CV attenuators setting final depths
- Mod Bus has added capability of using external source (patched at EXT. SouRCe input) in place of VCO 1 Sine
- Bi-Directional Dynamic FM Bus allows for circular FM
- VCO A features Hard Sync circuit which combined Dynamic FM yields complex sounds
- VCO A operates as LFO, perfect for slow morphing of VCO B timbres
- VCO B features complex timbral control through the use of a 3 parameter waveform shaping and Dynamic FM
- Utilizes Vactrols
- Size: 28HP
- Depth: 30mm
- Power: 70 mA +12V, 70 mA -12V