DPO by Make Noise
This product is not eligible for the price match. Write us if you need more infos.
The DPO eurorack module is a 100% analog voltage controlled oscillator designed for generating complex waveforms and implementing FM synthesis within the analog domain. It is designed for fast live sound creation. The module groups functionality intuitively to make complex patching move more quickly, while still interacting in an exciting way with all other modules.
Dynamic FM, Circular FM, Hard Sync and Additive Harmonic synthesis processes are all achieved with internal routing. The DPO has two modulation buses, each with multiple destinations, the depth of which is adjustable per destination.
Throughout the DPO opto-isolators, commonly called Vactrols, are utilized as gain cells, and the result is that the module have a slow and organic response to control signals. This manifests itself in the smooth crossfading and phase reversal of the Shape parameter, for example.
- Vintage voiced, all analog
- Triangle Core with Sine, Saw, Spike & Square wave shapes
- Dedicated FM and Mod buses
- Modulation source signals are internally routed with associated destination CV attenuators setting final depths
- Mod Bus has added capability of using external source (patched at EXT. SouRCe input) in place of VCO 1 Sine
- Bi-Directional Dynamic FM Bus allows for circular FM
- VCO A features Hard Sync circuit which combined Dynamic FM yields complex sounds
- VCO A operates as LFO, perfect for slow morphing of VCO B timbres
- VCO B features complex timbral control through the use of a 3 parameter waveform shaping and Dynamic FM
- Utilizes Vactrols
- Size: 28HP
- Depth: 30mm
- Power: 70 mA +12V, 70 mA -12V