Stereo Field by Landscape
Stereo Fields is an experimental synthesizer, effects unit and CV controller by New York based Landscape Electronics .The machine comes equipped with two signal generators respectively processors, which are “playable” via touch plates. Its sound varies depending on the finger’s position.
The settings of the level potentiometers influence the outcome as well. Additionally, several parts of the circuits are normalized. Strictly speaking, the instrument contains two stereo synthesizers respectively effect processors, which interact with each other.
Patch sockets allow users to connect the machine with other pieces of gear. The instrument's results range from simple waveforms to filter, feedback, wave folding, formant and FM sounds. Furthermore, used as a CV generator / processor, the machine is equally versatile.
- Immersion gold touch plate interface
- Completely analog design
- Stereo 1/4" L/R inputs, 1/4" L/R outputs on rear of unit (outputs/inputs audio through both circuits)
- Quad 3.5mm inputs (2x L/R mirrored pairs corresponding to each of the two circuits, can be used for CV, audio or both)
- Quad 3.5mm outputs (2x L/R mirrored pairs corresponding to each of the two circuits, can be used for CV, audio or both)
- As a CV "Controller" it will output approximately 4.2v to -2.8v depending on hand placement and input/output volume settings.
- 8 x touch plates corresponding to each of the 8 x 3.5mm jacks for touch interaction with i/o cable patch points
- 2 x stereo input volume knobs (for vastly changing touch plate interaction as well as incoming audio/CV levels)
- 2 x stereo output volume knobs (for changing touch plate interaction as well as outgoing audio/CV levels)
- Light weight: 1lb 11oz -10" x 5.75" x 1.5" Aluminum and Maple enclosure
- Included in the box: 12v Regulated (tip +) grounded power supply (100-240V AC)